Friday 14 September 2012

Trick To Know Your Vodafone Mobile Number

3 comments
Hello friends,I hope you all are fine.Today I am here with a new trick.This trick is awesome for those how are using multiple sim cards like me , I have more than 10 sim cards of different operaters. I got confused and so I got a trick to know our own mobile number. Generally people calls from one sim to another phone to know the mobile number but when theirs 0 balance then its very difficult to know it. So I thought to share this trick with you people..

Here are the codes you have to dial to know your mobile number for free

STEP: 1
  • Dail *111#  from your Vodafone mobile. 
  • Reply with 2 [Balance Enquiry] 
  • Now you get your Vodafone Mobile Number With Balance details.
STEP: 2
  • Dail  *111*2#  
  • Your Vodafone Mobile Number displayed.
Just try it and enjoy .Don't forget to comment because your comment is our motivation. 

3 Responses so far

  1. Anonymous says:

    Hi... It ws too gud.. Really workd.. Catch me up in fcebuk.. Tin Basumatary.. Post mre tricks kkk..

  2. Unknown says:

    Just Type *1# and press call button

    you will find your own number on screen

    ITs easy

  3. Anonymous says:

    its working....great work

Leave a Reply

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...