Tuesday 30 October 2012

Airtel 3G Free Gprs VPN Tricks November 2012

5 comments
Hai Friends,,,,,After along time today i gonna share the Airtel free 3G internet using sathik vpn at free of cost.It has 4 premium servers with about blasting speed without disconnection problem.


FEATURES OF AIRTEL VPN:

1.Customizied for Airtel Configuration

2.No disconnection problem.

3.Step by step instruction.

4.Premium Server

5.No Balance deduction.

If You Want to Unlock this trick LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Then click on download button



5 Responses so far

  1. Unknown says:

    plz snt me my id khawifi@gmail.com

  2. Please send me the link, i tried all survey but not downloading

  3. Unknown says:

    please am from ghana i need free browsing please my email is ppilosty@yahoo.com

  4. Anonymous says:

    send me Airtel 3G Free Gprs VPN Tricks
    bhartendukr@gmail.com

Leave a Reply

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...